Everything the Next-Generation KAPPA Already Offers:
- Automatic binocular tracing in 3 dimensions
- Bevel: 3D bevel preview and configurable bevel trajectory
- Grooving: configurable positioning, width and depth
- Chamfering: front face and/or back face, with a flexible chamfering wheel
- Polishing: flat and bevel
- More ergonomic centering (wide open space)
- EAS (Edging Assisted System) cycle to avoid axis deviation on fragile lenses
- 1,000-position job database
High-Curve Function Expands the Field of Possibilities:
- Base curve coverage to 8, for all materials except mineral, with adjustable bevel height, width and location
- Go for quality finished jobs instead of ill-fitted lenses and decrease the number of re-do’s.
- Dispense a greater variety of glasses in-house with wrap frames.
- To be able to trace, edge, and mount with a KAPPA Special Edition edger, you need to add a KAPPA Special Edition, Neksia, Mr. Orange or Mr. Blue tracer/blocker.
- For further information and specifications, please consult the Neksia brochure.
|Tracer – Centerer – Blocker||Edger|
|Dimensions||LI 1.0 x W/D20.5 x H24.0 in.||L22.0 x W/D16.5 x H24.4 in.|
|Weight||50 lb.||148 lb.|
|Power supply||230V or 115V- 50/60HZ||230V or 115V- 50/60HZ|
Year of manufacture 2004
See in video how works Essilor Kappa edger: