The Heine mini 3000 portable tools are a world-famous range of products in the eye care industry. This product distinguishes with five different apertures, including fixation star, high-quality optic illumination, attachment clip with integrated switch, and fast charging.
The mini 3000 pocket otoscope is available in three different models: the non-fibre optic, fibre optic, and the LED fibre optic. All three provide three times magnification. This direct ophthalmoscope costs just €140 per item.
- Bright xenon halogen light (XHL) without shadows and colour distortions.
- The large diameter of the trial lens with triple magnification and an improved surface of the body for easy verification.
- Connection for connecting the insufflator (Insufflator with connection to be ordered separately). The hermetic attachment of the viewing window allows a reliable test of the mobility of the eardrum.
- Reliable swivel mechanism of the viewing window with the housing for more ease of use and to prevent the loss of the lens.
- Practical and reliable clip with a switch. The device turns off automatically when you put it in your pocket.
- The design of high quality lightweight impact-resistant plastic. Protect the lens from damage and scratches.
- Mini 3000 Rechargeable Handle: The Mini 3000 Battery Grip with which the device is used can be converted into a rechargeable NiMH NiMH 2.5V handle. In this case, the mini-NT charger provides for automatic charging.
- Simplicity and ease of use as well as cleaning.
- Possibility to choose a black or blue body.
You can see how a direct ophthalmoscope works in the video: