Wavefront Technology, Hartman-Shack Micro-Lenslet Array.
- Color screen movable touch. 7-inch LCD touchscreen, bright and contrast. The resulting image has a high resolution. The tilt of the monitor can be adjusted, which allows the resulting image to be independent of the viewing angle.
- The measurement speed is very high, in comparison with other similar devices.
- The printer is quiet and fast. The thermal printer is automatic, with the function of auto-cutting paper. A new advantage of the autorefkeratometer is the replacement of paper in one motion.
- When measuring aberrations, getting more data. HRK-8000A has the ability to measure fourth-order aberrations, which so far has been available only to wavefront aberrometers. Based on the obtained data, a high and low order graphical Zernike refraction map is constructed, which gives a more complete picture of the eye condition of the patient under study, and allows you to prescribe the best and most accurate treatment.
- The modes – color and landing contact lenses. Using the full-color camera used in this device, you can see what was previously possible only with the help of a slit lamp: the eye, contact lens and its landing. The HRK-8000A autorefkeratometer for the first time in the world applied contact lens landing mode using color filters and a fluorescent solution.
- Contact lens fit and necessary curvature are measured and analyzed automatically.
- 3D auto search. The device can move in three planes, and also has an ultra-sensitive sensor. This gives him the opportunity to automatically find the focus of the eye and take the necessary measurements.
|Measuring modes||K/R Mode||Refractory keratometer mode|
|REF Mode||Refractometric mode|
|KER Mode||Keratometer mode|
|CLBC Mode||Measuring mode of basic CL curvature|
|KER P Mode||Keratoperiphery mode|
|Color View Mode||Colour inspection and contact lens fit control mode|
|Refractometry||Vertex distance (VD)||0.0,12.0,13.5,15.0|
|Cylinder||0.00±10.00 (Step: 0.01,0.12,0.25)|
|Axis||0-180˚ (step 1˚)|
|Center-to-centre distance (PD)||10~85mm.|
|Min. pupil diameter||2.0mm.|
|Keratometry||Radius of curvature||5.0~13mm: 0.01)|
|Corneal power||25.96~67.50D: 0.01,0.12,0.25)|
|(at the equivalent of the cornea to the refractive index 1.3375)|
|Corneal astigmatism||0~15.00D: 0.05,0.12,0.25)|
|Axis||0-180˚ (step 1˚)|
|Pupil diameter, irises||2.00~14.00 (Step: 0.1mm)|
|Memory||10 latest measurements for each eye|
|Other||Screen||7 inch LCD touch screen with tilting function|
|Built-in printer||Thermal printer with auto-cutting|
|Energy Saving||Auto Power Off (5min)|
|Power supply||100-240V, 50/60Hz, 60W|
|Dimensions/mass||262x518x441mm / 20.9kg|