Non-mydriatic retinal camera, Anterior Segment. Built-in CCD camera.
The new TRC-NW200 non-mydriatic retinal camera successfully combines Topcon’s vast experience in producing retinal cameras with the latest digital and electronic technology.
- resolution is 33% higher;
- the resolution of the CCD matrix was increased from 2.3 to 3.1 Mega pixels, which provides an excellent detailed examination of the fundus for any type of diagnosis: from glaucoma analysis to determining the degree of development of diabetic retinopathy;
- the possibility of research with a small pupil diameter;
- provides high quality even when viewed through the pupil less than 3.7 mm;
- low flash intensity;
- the new CCD (3.1 Mega pixels) provides excellent results, even at low flash intensities;
- automatic exposure;
- the new AE (Auto Exposure) function helps to automatically set the required exposure to obtain a well-lit image;
- wide field of view TRC-NW200 uses one central mark for fixing the gaze, two nasal marks and two temporal marks, which allows a wide-angle examination of the fundus;
- 5.6 ″ color LCD display allows the operator to observe several images at once in real time;
- IMAGEnet EZ Lite ™ software
- The TRC-NW200 has a convenient CompactFlash ™ card and USB port, for quickly and easily transferring images to a personal computer. TRC-NW200 works with the new IMAGEnet EZ Lite ™ software, which enables efficient data processing.
- field of view angle – 45 ° (30 ° for O3.7 mm);
- pupil diameter – at least 3.7 mm;
- diopter compensation – without corrective lenses – -13D to + 12D;
- with negative corrective lenses – from -12 diopters to -33 diopters;
- with positive corrective lenses – +9 diopters to +40 diopters;
- fixation of the patient’s gaze – central region – 1 mark;
- nasal area – 2 marks;
- temporal region – 2 marks;
- image quality – CCD 3.15 million pixels;
- data storage – JPEG, TIFF;
- monitor – color LCD display 5.6 “;
- emphasis for a chin – vertical movement of 60 mm;
- fixation target – optional (green LED);
- image recording – CompactFlash ™ card (16 MB);
- interface – USB 2.0, RGB;
- power consumption – 80 VA;
- power supply – ~ 100V-240V; 50/60 Hz;
- dimensions – 272 mm (W) x 505 mm (D) x 560 mm (H);
- weight – 24 kg.