The lens processing is now easier and faster. At the same time, the quality of work is perfect, the human factor is completely excluded. New technologies offer more options to optical laboratories, which allows them to serve customers with different preferences. We offer a system without template Essilor Kappa – machines with great functionality. Ultimate Edition.
With Kappa CTblocker Ultimate Edition, counter 18000 lenses.
Numerous options for quality work.
The distinctive feature and the main advantage of this manufacturer’s medical equipment is the high speed work that meets the perfect quality. With the help of the device, even those that can be applied to the delicate, very thin and non-standard.
- Numerical chamfering machine with realization of the bezel in 3 dimensions
- Simultaneous scanning of the external and internal face of the lens (Essilor Patent)
- EAS ™ Cycle (Edging Assisted System)
- Finishes: bevel, flat, groove, flat grinding, bevelling and drill
- Chamfered: external face and / or each internal
- Width and depth of the adjustable slot (with steps of 0.05 mm)
- Speed variator
- Minimum dimension B: 18 mm in flat finish, 19.5 mm in bevel
- Automatic wheel cleaning cycle
- Version 2, 3 or 4 molars (depending on the materials) beveled mineral, organic, composite: medium and high indexes, polycarbonate, polished
- Dimensions: L535x P 410x A 568 mm
- Weight: 67 Kg
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz or 115 V / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1350 W
- Average water consumption: 5 liters / minutes (organic, mineral, polycarbonate).
- Sound level: 79 DbA (rough chromatic photo)
- Automatic adjustment of the drill angle.
- Hole diameter 0.8 to 2.5 mm.
- Organic matter, polycarbonate, medium and high indexes, Trivex.
- Types of holes digged deep, not deep, horizontal or inclined, elongated.
- Maximum number of holes per lens 10
- Limit between axes Diameter of 27 mm from the box’ center
The operation of the chamfering machine Essilor Kappa CTD M15 can see in video: