Due to the great accuracy and easy navigation, you can easily trace any required frame with Essilor Tess Tracer. The product’s menu promotes intuitive to use. After the necessary preparations are made, you need to select the lens you are tracing, press the start cycle button, enter the bridge size, and press the green tick.
On the Sky Optic website, you can find this equipment at a really affordable price. In comparison to the alternative solutions, Essilor Tess Tracer is cheaper but not less qualitative and costs just €1,900.
- Automatic insertion of the probe in the facet groove
- Binocular or monocular 3-dimensional scanning frame
- 2D scanning of a demo lens, template or processed lens
- High-precision scanning of the metal frame with the measurement of the profile of the facet groove
- Scanning narrow frames (up to 17 mm in height)
- 200 form memory
- Ability to install a scanner with a slope of 10
- Size: W 280 x D 285 x H 140 mm
- Voltage: 220-240V AC, 1A, 50-60Hz, output 12V
- Power consumption: 40 W
- Weight: 7.5 kg
This video tells about how to perform the full calibration of the TESS Tracer: