CADII-2005, TraceII-2006. Many new parts, new paint grinding area.
TRACE-II Scanner YOM 2006 produce 3D scanning.
- Scan of form one at a time (or right or left)
- Automatic transition of the table
- Scan of form by template or pattern
- Automatic scanner alignment
- An increase in size by 0.3 mm when scanning plastic frames on the insert
- Automatic stylus insertion
Projection centralizer CAD-II YOM 2005
- Recall a form from the machine memory
- Set centering parameters
- Visual alignment of the lens according to the mark on the screen
- Special menu for marking bifocals
- Floating table for precise alignment of lenses.
High precision lens machine WECO 430
- Handle all types of lenses
- Consider the curved sizes of the lens and lens in the size of the lens (3D function)
- Auto Lens Clamp
- Measure the width and position of the lens edge after roughing
- Apply all types of facets:
- Free Managed:
- On the front edge of the lens
- On the back edge of the lens
- As a percentage of the thickness of the lens
- Auto (on the curvature of the frame)
- Thin facet
- Polish the ends of the lenses
- Center the shape on the machine (for large refractions and lenticulars)
- Special lens processing modes:
- Processing polycarbonate lenses
- Processing high-performance lenses.
- Careful handling:
- Correct the size of the lens
- Store 200 forms in memory
- Computer setup of the machine
- User menu
- The service mode circles
There are no reviews yet.